Saul D Harrison was founded in 1891 in Great Yarmouth by the great grandfather of the current owner Stephen Harrison. The business has traded continuously since that date.
The company relocated to Abbey Road in Stratford where they remained until 1991
During all of this time we have maintained a commitment to customer service and product development.
1991 marked the company's 100th year anniversary
The current premises are now a centre for manufacturing and converting for a comprehensive range of textile and non-woven wipes providing solutions to a wide range of industries from food factories to car plants and general engineering..
2016 marks Harrison Wipes' 125th year anniversary since Saul D Harrison founded the company in 1891